Based in Bremen, Germany
Jan 31, 2015
Versus Space Battle is a competitive action game for two players on a single device. It is best played with both players sitting across from one another at a table. Both players can attack, defend and evade at the same time by performing simple swipe gestures on the screen.
My first game as a self-employed indie developer (A Story About Clones) took much longer to make than I had planned. That's why I wanted my next project to be smaller. With “Versus Space Battle” I focused on one simple mechanic. It didn't take long to implement the mechanics but I wanted the game to have a nice presentation. In the end it (again) took longer to make than expected. New things I learned during development: Multi-touch input and Unity's new UI system.
- Attack, Defend, Evade... Do everything with simple swipe gestures!
- Multi-touch: Attack, defend and evade at the same time!
- Banter with your opponent by destroying her or his ship (or not)
- Awesome 3D graphics with reflections, light and particle effects
- Change the lighting to play in bright light or in the dark
Versus Space Battle App Preview YouTube
Logo & Icon
thehood is Robin Kuhlmann. Independent game developer and 3D artist from Bremen, Germany. Born in 1987.
More information on thehood, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Versus Space Battle Credits