Based in Bremen, Germany
Apr 20, 2015
dither features simple gameplay that is easy to understand but hard to master: Connect the pipes and collect gems.
In February 2015 I worked on an adventure game together with a friend. I implemented item behaviours, inventory logic and other mechanics. One of the puzzles that we wanted to have in the game was a simple connect-the-pipes puzzle. During the programming for the pipe puzzle I had the idea for dither.
- One-button controls
- Collect gems to earn more points
- A unique and eye-pleasing way to share your score
- Play in both portrait and landscape mode
- Switch between 3D and 2D pipes
- Leaderboards and achievements
Logo & Icon
thehood is Robin Kuhlmann. Independent game developer and 3D artist from Bremen, Germany. Born in 1987.
More information on thehood, our logo & relevant media are available here.